Global technology giant ASUS approached iThinkMedia to create an online magazine that would allow them to share their latest products and technology.
iThinkMedia developed the TechinStyle.tv website and devised a Search Marketing strategy that would appeal to the target audience and drive traffic with no marketing costs.
We implemented a comprehensive link building strategy alongside on-site SEO and a Social Media Marketing campaign that would get the site quickly listed in Search Engines and build awareness of the site in order to attract traffic.
Following the success of TechinStyle.tv, iThinkMedia were asked to give a teleconference presentation to the ASUS board and key stakeholders across the business in their headquarters in Taiwan of SEO best practice.
Key Performance Overview
- 51,000 visitors driven to the site in the first 3 months of launch with no paid marketing
- In the first 3 months of site launch iThinkMedia created 4,360 inbound links to techinstyle.tv
- Created Facebook profile that attracted over 600 likes in the first month of launch
- Created YouTube, Flickr and Twitter accounts to support new content on the site
- Gained position 1 rankings on Google for new products entering the market
- Increased traffic from zero to 40k visitors a month within 14 months of launch.